Thursday, December 1, 2011

Soundtrack

Summertime- Kenny Chesney- I love all of Kenny Chesney's songs and I have gone to his concerts more than a normal person.  I picked this song because summer is my favorite time of year.  I'm especially missing summer right now because walking to classes is so cold!  This year this songs applies to my life even more than ever because it talks about getting to see your long lost friends that you haven't gotten to see in a while.  When I go home for summer I'll have a full 3 months to see my friends from high school:).

Only Fools Rush In- Elvis Presley- My dad used to sing this to me every night when I was very little and now whenever I hear it, it makes me smile!

I'll Be There For You- The Rembrants- I am completely obsessed with the show Friends and this is the theme song.  It's also just a really good song and I love clapping to the one part!

No comments:

Post a Comment